Sunday, November 29, 2009

Made a choice today.
Well not something great but definitely will have a difference in my life!

I told myself i must quit smoking after i finish the Black Menthol.
Decided to stop smoking from now on.
Stress/Depress and whatever is no excuses anymore.
But i do need help from friends to help me to kick away this bad habit =).

Partly the reason i stopped is also don't feel the need to smoke anymore.
Secondly i don't want my family to worry about my health
Thirdly if i were to have a gf, it would not be nice if i smoke.

Just came back from pris chalet not long ago. Had a crazy night. Didnt really drink alot because i didnt really lose the card games we playing. Well i was lucky too as i'm not a good drinker. But Bailey is still dope!!!
Super tired now but i cant sleep if not at night i cant get a good sleep before waking up so early to book in.
Well Half day tomorrow for me as i'm going for driving and after that should be popping session at RP. Its been so long since i last went there. Hope i don't lose the popping feel.
Nobody is at home now. I'm broke no money buy food =((( shall wait till my dad come back from Malaysia. Mum still staying over for 1 more day. Awww the house is in a mess =x.
Definitely going to get a scolding when mum comes home =x.....

Shall go and play game =D

No comments:

Post a Comment