Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yes finally i woke up from the hang over i had from PHUTURE! Yes finally went clubbing in Singapore after so long. But definitely a great night. Music was HOT, crowd were great and saw alot of people wasted everywhere.....HOHO and and WTF those people that told me cant attend my birthday celebration i was them at ZOUK....LMAO but whatever the case i believe who ever was there had a great night =)

Well ytd was my 21st birthday celebration.
First i want to thank those people that came (forgive me if i forgot your name here)
-My relative , cousin(from father/mother side) and my BELOVED NIECE (damn cute right!)
-Lisheng & Karine ( and i believe Andrew is somewhere =x LOL)
-CCO SIGNAL WING ( Hamdan, Sufian, Ash, Jai, Taufiq, Nigel, Maruthosh and the NEW Ash )
-SA ALUMNI ( Sherry, Anselm, Firdaus, Josh and Pris i know you are somewhere too )
-SA FAMILY ( ALFRED, DIANE & GARY )
-SA dance Juniors ( Fiezah, Nuraini, Kenneth, Lucas )
-Popping Bro ( Justin DJ for the Night )

Well didnt expect so much crowd as i receive a lot of last minute sms that they cant turn up. Was kind of disappointed but it doesnt matter, why let those things spoil the night =). The celebration was a simple one though. I thank my relative for helping my mum for the preparation. Just a buffet and a cut cake session with a small little dance session ( well i expect more dancer to turn up and enjoy though ) but nonethless, this celebration is impossible without the presents of you guys. All of you make it happen=) Well i am not going to upload the pictures here so feel free to drop by my facebook to take a look at the pictures for the night. Well i am not good with words thus don expect a long entry for me even though its on my birthday =P

Last but not list THANKS FOR THE PRESENT and effort!
-Preparation ( Relative from Mum Side )
-Armani Exchange Top ( SA Alumni )
-Man Utd Jersey ( Cousin from Father Side )
-Birthday Card ( GRANDPA AND GRANDMA AND COUSIN!!!)
-Cap and 2 Tee Shirt ( CCO SIGNAL WING )
-New Era Cap ( Firdaus )
-Fedora Hat ( LISHENG & KARINE )
-21st birthday Board ( SA FAMILY )
-Jeans ( i suppose is from the SA JUNIORS?? )

THANKS
hangover finishing soon...hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment