Sunday, December 13, 2009

its been so long since i came on blogger.
last week was kinda hard week for me.LOL
Monday played soccer and guess what u fucking injured my toe when someone ram so hard at my BIG TOE T_T its been almost 1 week and is still painful i cant cant even do a pirouette properly=(
And Monday night i had guard duty...Hard life met a most GARANG Duty Officer. But luckily everything chaotic happen during my shift work so no issue =).
Tuesday after book out( what a long day, cuz almost every tues i am on half day off ), nv been late for dance before but haha don really have so much off the clear already so decide to go for dance after normal working hours. Wanted to dance so much but YES my toe still hurts =( so just went to school to sit in and check things out cuz i don wan ppl to say i not responsible as the singer was wit us for the first time so somehow i want to be there and do blocking.
Next up wednesday....cant rmb what i have on wed....
Then Thursday just the same like tuesday but i start dancing despite the OUCH on my toe.
after dance practice went to meet peter and the rest to celebrate zee birthday. I bet PS HK Cafe would ban us, after the noise we make...hoho....then went to play pool till 3am plus.OMG fucking shagged!
Oh okok basically my life now is totally not enough rest at all =( the most i have is 5 hours per day.
Then then then friday....i almost died!FUCKED yea. Went for driving and just when my session is finishing, at a cross junction a RECKLESS lorry driver almost banged in my side of the vehicle. I tried to remain calm even though i was close to a shock! but i guess the driving instructor is like helping to explode those frustration.LOL. so to bikers and drivers out there. EVEN BEING A SAFE DRIVER/BIKER, RECKLESS IDIOT WILL KILL YOU!
after driving, went back to school for alumni night. Kinda touched, seeing someone pass down is like finally loads off her shoulder. happy for her=).
But i was force to dance that night =(( i wore the new shoe! and ppl that know me well know i don dance in my new shoe =((( haaa...

SATURDAY!!!!the lethargic day of the week. I don know why every saturday i just don feel like dancing! my body is just to weak to react!but i cannot don go so every saturday kinda prepared to get scolded =( but i am trying to change la....but finally DANCE ended.
Zoom back home to prepare for the EARLY celebrated x-mas party.
Met up with kenneth and russell....played a few games of Basketball....dance around with my HAVANAS and eat eat eat drink drink drink drink drink drink drink.......then got kinda drunk..FUCK MY LIFE....LOL!
Gonna watch movie for whole of today =))

ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment