Sunday, January 10, 2010

Recently i don't really know why i drop by my blog and think of what to write.
Plus see if any new message in my tag board.

But i think i seriously lack of things to write already. I have lost expression. Don't know what to express. How to express.
Lost the feeling. The feel to everything.
It appear to me that i look normal from the outside.
But i don't even know what i am feeling on the inside.

I find that a lot of things i have been doing is aimless.
I don't know why/what am i doing.
But i guess its my fault though
-i don't take initiative to pick up my bloody phone to message friends around me.
-Always wait for things to happen
-Like the wrong person
-Do the wrong things/Never do anything.

Damn sometimes i seriously felt that i don't have any friends.
Got no idea how come i felt this way but yea i do.
Maybe i should change. Be more initiative and open up more.
But then i will lose my own personality.
I just want a group of close friends.
A girl that i like.
Is that too much to ask for?

Whenever my life is a fraction of being complete, everything will tumble down.
I already living in a life without confidence now.
Even dance. I already lost the confidence to dance like how i use to.

I started off this entry with an empty mind. But as i start penning down my thoughts, it stir up more things.
Yesterday went back to NYP to check out their open house. Credits to all the dance club that perform. Well done =) but when i was watching, my heart felt it.Yes!
I miss those time where i perform for a big crowd/public with CONFIDENCE!
Really miss those time. I don't know why all of a sudden i had this emo feeling.

AHHH no time to be emo anymore
Driving Test tomorrow hope i nailed it. Don't want to fail and take another time.
Wish me luck my friends or whoever that drop by here.
Need to reflect on myself.
Don't want to lead a life of leeching around other people having the thought that they are my friends.

I think i just cant stop whining. But.......

No comments:

Post a Comment