Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hihi

What a tiring day man.mm see i am saving up time because i am blogging while watching soccer match.

Omg my mind is still filled with all the awesome-ness from Singapore Dance Delight. Omg seriously when i heard that they are choosing 20 teams from 28 teams i am like Kaoz sure easy to choose from. But after the competition kick start, I cant even choose my top 20 for finals. I wonder how are the judges for the final going to choose the CHAMPION ?_?.WTF right.

Been standing the whole day kns. Watch Danceworks stand up, watch SDD also stand up~my leg need a lot of rest tomorrow! I shall rest at HOME.

mm and and finally i went to SIM to register for my Degree! Accountacy! well alot of them discourage me because saying that the course is tough/future career is very tough. But well since its quite a good paying job, i guess i got no choice right? if u are my friends you guys should know that i am willing to earn for my future family~!!!so no matter how tough its is, is my promise to my future family! mm but well i haven confirm my place in the course yet so keep my fingers cross!

Well i think thats all. going to ciaos and watch my soccer match!
Man Utd better WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment