Monday, July 12, 2010

Feel like blogging!
Last year about this time things ended
why am i still thinking about this?
roar i also don't know.
Its like a 1 year anniversary thing -.-
Seriously my heart will never be empty again.
There are lots of thing i want to say but sadly
despite saying freedom of speech, i won't like to share
some of my feelings with my readers although i know its only a few!

Alright time to blog about my life recently.
TIRING PLEASE!!!!TO THE MAX!!!!
Not enough rest!
I apologize you guys that i didn't really respond too well when you guys msn me. Sorry!
But everything ended finally!! Can have more rest now
But the experience i learnt is so special!
Its my first time being a crew and i don't mind to be backstage crew again =x
But still i prefer to be on the stage performing! LOL

Today was hectic!!Watched World Cup match last night till late never get my 'sufficient' sleep! Went for rehearsal and forgetting about LUNCH! Then chiong down for TBG 2010 and now i am home waiting for FINALS to kick off!

TBG 2010 is crazy! Best tbg by far! My idol HILTY AND BOSCH , SOHEY and QUEST ( RYAN HOK KIM STEVE) OMG!!!!
I scream until i lost my voice!
Its too great that i don't want to type it out =x...
HAHA because only those people that went with me know how i express my 'OMG-ness' .
HAHA ENJOYED MYSELF!!!!!
Never regret going for TBG!!
Wonder which wire in my head was shorted when i say i don't want to attend TBG -.-
Alright too tired to continue the entry actually thats why i look so rush!
Shall wait for my HOLLAND NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment