Wednesday, July 21, 2010

mm come across my own blog.
Actually don't really know what to write about.

This week is hell busy week for me.
Messed up my own schedule...
Nothing to say =(
Went for SIM Orientation today.
mm nothing much, just get to see who are my future classmate.
Sadly no friend =(
Don't think i can make it well =(
Shall see next week hows the camp, am i able to fit in =p

Looking forward to this weekend =)
Saturday - Jay Chou Concert....OMGTMDWTFBBQ!!!!
Sunday - O School Recital Auditioning

Actually not sure can i make it for audition because i always heard its not easy to get into the item. Plus i am choosing popping and locking when so many street dancer out there and fighting those slots with me *OMG expression*

Well nothing to write le
My pride is for me to bring down not by others
People can judge me but please no backstab
I might not be very well-liked but thats me
I determine my own friendship not anyone

Dance with the music not for the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment