Monday, November 22, 2010

mm haven been here for very long.....
Because i was so busy with DANCE =D
O School recital 2010 is DOPESHIT TO THE MAX YO~!

Ok shall update what happened recently =)

My birthday was normal one...Outing with friends and new friends that we met in the dance competition!

Oh ya talking about the competition, IMP7CT won the K-Pop Dance Battle.
We were shocked and seriously didn't really expect that.
I am no boastful about it. But all the other teams were so strong we thought we didn't stand a chance.
Everything happened by just a random comment :"Eh wanna join this comp anot"
What we bring back after the competition in not only the prizes
But the new friendship,experience and so many things.
I can't thanks enough to friends and family that supported us and cheering for us!
Even though the competition ended 2 weeks already, all of us still suffering from the POST K-POP syndrome. Everytime anyone mention SHOCK, IMP7CT, it will automatic grab my attention! haha so now you all know if you want my attention!

Ok back to birthday. I wanna thanks HALF of IMP7CT and Infinite degree being there with me celebrating my birthday @ fish & co. Thanks Yi liang daughter for the lovely present =) and IMP7CT for the treat =)!!

Serious sometimes i am wondering why i am trying to hard being nice to people that i am a nobody to them unless they need my help? All the promise made by them can be broken easily. Serious i really should stop being nice to everyone. This is a very good wake up call!

And anyway, THANKS to winning the competition, my this year of wishlist 'SKULL CANDY HEADPHONE' is being fulfilled. Decided to drop Poreotics shirts because tried to order but the shipping fee cost a bomb like omfg! mL shirt is still waiting for stock! other than that no present this year =(. But well having so much dance fun in the month of NOV is good enough. Dancing for O School recital is such a awesome experience!

Sorry for the long post, since i haven been blogging for so long =x
And son birthday! we had last full dress rehearsal @ o school.
But before that, GK, JOV and me went down to DTE to prepare.
Well i didnt really do much because GK and JOV did a super duper great job for making everything happen!!! I would prolly be touched too!
And of course thanks to the courtesy of alfred,
<3 and me is able to stay in the chalet for other day since its a 3D2N chalet but the rest cant stay.
Yes <3....like i said before that day we are just dating couple not official!
But 171110 is the day we are officially together!
We might not date for long, but we do have alot of things in common!
We believe we will be able to give this r/s a all out and make everything work =)
And seems like most of my friends somehow approve her without any objections =p...
HAHA... so if you people are wondering why 171110 was on fb status the other day, now you all know =)
But we didnt really like anyone to comment much about our r/s so we wont be really like publicize. So we wont really talk much about r/s =)

Alright now shall go straight to O SCHOOL RECITAL 2010~~!!!!
3 shows! Performance level gets better show after show!
Actually thats what the choreographer said most of us duno how true is that because we haven watch the video yet! But all of us definitely GAVE ALL OUT!
I was right auditing for locking and popping for this year's recital!
I enjoyed so much because doing a genre you like makes everything so easy and enjoyable! and imagine the whole item is your friend makes it double the fun!
But of course i am not going to show off how locking item was dope,
HAHA because this year recital the standard of dance is so freaking HIGH until i cant believe my friends missed the show. only a few of my friends attended but well SCAPE has this lonely corner for people like us =(( right aloy? haha
But well the only way to console ourselves is that BECAUSE ALL OF OUR FRIENDS ARE PERFORMING ON THE SAME STAGE AS US! and performing on that stage is just an activity for us to enjoy LOCKING on the stage!!!Performing for ourselves and not anyone else!
But i still want to thank those people that came down to watch!
Rabiah ( though u are physically not here but your call and flower really is enough already sis )
Diane, ESTHER ( thanks for the elmo ), Pat,Fred's parents,JOV (thanks for the flower and candy cane),Julian,Georgina,MJ ppl, FB, NRA, DWZ.
AND OF COURSE MY PROUD BABY <3

Thanks IAN and FONG for allowing us to be in this item! The chosen dancer are dope as hell! dancing along with 19 passionate lockers, what else can i asked for! we grew together, we had fun together! all those bonding session we had! Its an experience that i will never forget and i will bring with me to my grave!!!! The BBQ session, dance session,late night training, chiong-ing for last train, monopoly deal-ing and so many more! I miss every single one of u! I am so going to make my every monday free so i can go and session with you all!!!!

Ok i typed so much and i know my entry doesnt make any sense anymore because i just randomly type whatever thing that come into my mind! BUT I AM SO GOING FOR RECITAL 2011!!!! So many item i wanna try! Maybe Zaihar's item next? haha or contemp jazz?reggae?popping? or MAYBE I SHALL STICK BACK TO LOCKING =D....

OKOK end of entry =p
Nexts up chiong for danzation!

No comments:

Post a Comment