Tuesday, November 17, 2009

just woke up not long ago after coming back form ICA building to get my conversion of citizenship done.
The application has been sent and all i need to do is wait for approval letter to proceed.

Today is just a normal day woke up particularly early so that i won't be late as they say 8.30am was the peak period where crowd come in so i am there at like 7.20am....YES wtf right i didnt thought the building is still close so we still have to queue outside. But i was so tired in queuing, i went to a bus stop and take a seat. Guess what suddenly a cat hop up to the seat and lay beside me. Well seems like i doesnt hate cats that much because i just let the have my campany. Yes i sat there for 40mins and the cat was there for 40mins beside me. It attracted quite alot of unusual stare. They might be thinking that the cat was mine.HOHO.

Finally after i done with the application, i went home straight since i took off. Fell asleep on the train, even though i force myself to stay awake. Finally when the train reach sembawang i FORCE myself not to sleep as i dont want another episode of me missing my stop and go all the way towards jurong.

BUT the moment i reach home, i immediately Knock Out on my bed till not long ago. I got no idea how come i became so tired easily recently and i can basically fall asleep anywhere. And and and i got no idea how come i kept falling sick.

But i have been thinking is it because we parted and no one was looking after me like you did?? Come to think about it ever since july i kept falling sick like almost every 2 weeks. For now i have been coughing my lungs out for 1 week and my voice change till JUSTIN said 'hey bro your voice seriously FUCKED UP' thats how bad it is. I rather had fever than cough. Haiz i think i just need you in my life because there is a special one to take care of me. i dont want to fall sick anymore. you are my medication to my illness. but when is the doctor going to give me that prescription? I hope i can at least hear you telling me to take care. I dont even know why i am tearing at this moment when i am typing this entry.
seems like i got ignored and we weren't even friends.
why is there such a big difference in treatment?
Why am my heart still aching?
why i kept falling sick?
why should i continue dancing because there is nothing i can express anymore?
who can show me the concern i need?

i think after floor the love 2010 i should really stop dancing.
because i am suppose to be happy when i dance. But now its filled with sadness

to this point i suddenly lack of things to continue this entry.
i shall end here.
like what allison said i dont even know who is reading this. it may be someone/no one. But to pen down how i feel is the most important thing so i dont keep everything to myself.
going for Footloose rehearsal later. i am so sick=(((

*cough cough

No comments:

Post a Comment