Saturday, December 19, 2009

hi everybody....i want to complain.=P

Why why why so many people around are going overseas for End Of Year trip but not me=(

Seriously looking back when was my last trip overseas be it with friends or Family.
I want to enjoy too. Envy...Hope friends out there enjoy your trip BUT PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER my present....LOL just Kidding...

But i hope i can go japan next year to OSAKA....saving money!!!
Someone will definitely be missed.BOSS 'D' i think you also right.WAHAHA...

what a boring saturday=( so early but i am at home.

But i'll be looking forward for tomorrow NRA Flavour. hope i can get to enjoy the dance workshop. Been a long time since i last went for open class. awww must dance my heart out tomorrow and and and NEXT MONDAY AND TUESDAY Run Through for rehearsal meaning i am going to miss another popping session =(( i think its about 2 months since i last session man...i MISS RP!!!

fine enough of whining!!!!
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment