Friday, December 18, 2009

Lots of things happen of late.

I see people being selfish.

I see people finding ways to break out of their comfort zone.

I see people can't think in a rational way.

I see people doing something that will improve their life.

I see people not willing to put in effort.

I don't see the reason when weak ask for help they need to seek for approval.
In fact those suppose to be strong are even weaker than those weak, but they didn't even realise.

This is pathetic when they don't even know they have been outgrowth. When they grew so confident, they don't even realise what is going on around their environment. They become complacent. They lose the ability to judge what is right and wrong. Sometimes when people start to dislike someone, they lose the also lose the ability to judge the situation. They will just oppose that someone action just because of the sour bond they shared.

People start to get devour by hatred, they can't see what is clear in front of them. This is how stereotype begin.

somehow i believe this quote: " Weapons don't kill people, but people do! "

No comments:

Post a Comment