Wednesday, December 16, 2009

no matter how much i am ready anot, i just don feel ready.

decide to leave my past and carry on.

had a secret with someone but you have to shut up too. if not we both will die tgt.LOL!

i always hope to be that someone special for that special ONE. but i always fail, now i don't even dare to take the first step because i am definitely will end up being a douchebag.

but everybody deserve a chance/opportunity to recover from that fall. But will everybody forgive me?

i use to say i am willing to put down my pride for my love one. BUT that doesnt mean someone can put down my pride and step on it. This is still my principle of love. but will you accept me if i take the first step?

END OF PART 1 LOL!!!

just like DANCE its something that i am willing to put my pride on and welcome criticism. if you are to live in your comfort zone you will definitely not improve. you have to know nobody is perfect thus, its immpossible not to get any negative comments. If person X thinks he/she is a good dancer, then i shall say this to person X even if you are better than whoever NOW, your standard will only always be at that level and other people will surpass you, THATS DEFINITE. so to all dancer put down your pride accept criticism take it like a dancer STOP being in your comfort zone thinking you are good already! Seek for greater heights. Get out of that shell. Being an instructor you must let your student grow thats your job. But how the student grow is already up to them how it should be done. Instructor is student path finder, students are suppose to walk the path. But of course only a good instructor can open up many path for students and cutting down the detours of your student for them to improve, thats how you grade instructor just like the few dance instructor i admire!

I used to think of being a dance instructor but i cant be a good one. Opening path is not easy so i really respect those who are already on this line and still carry on!
But instead of being an instructor, i believe i can be a guide for new dancer out there.
I know my standards( not really good ) but i believe i can shorten their detour even its only by abit but can push them to slightly greater heights faster than me=).

Recently i have think so much about dance. And this is my opinion about dance what's your?=))

My definition for dance:
Dance to express not impress
Humble don't kill
Criticism bring you to greater heights
Dance wilt the music and let the music chase you
Never stay in your comfort zone
Breaking through is when you improve

How many agree with me on this=D
DANCE, LOVE, LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment