Friday, December 25, 2009

Let me release this EVIL ANGER OUT....
FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!

ok i am fine now.
just need to release some tension.
well super tired but i cant sleep if not i will have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Today is X-mas and yes i am staying at home. BORING!
no one to go out with. I got the sudden urge to DANCE but well i guess my frens already have plans since its already like in the late afternoon.

Celebrated X-mas eve or rather count down for X-mas at SON crib yesterday. We have alot of fun all the twist and turn and all the Brain Cracking games. Just a simple chilling out with friends. I always enjoy such chilling out session and WOW SON crib is SUPER DUPER Horrendously HUGE.

Yesterday night was definitely a memorable x-mas. Didnt know how and who to spend it few days back but with a small groups of friends is enough to make it special.

Well had a small talk with someone and i suddenly feels that the load is off my shoulder and i know i am ready and never look back. I am ready for a new start..... all i need now is the be able to reach the starting line and finding a competitor to finish off this love race with me =D.

i apologise again for starting this entry with such violence but no worries i am ok and fine. I just wanna end my 2009 without any anger and start 2010 with a BOOMS!

Listening to : Jesse MacCarthy - Not Your Enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment