Monday, December 28, 2009

4 more days its 2010 already.
I have been back tracking on what happen in 2009.

I happen to stomp to my friendster account and OMG i realize how long i have been there.
Went and check my profile 841 was the number. Yea we would have been together for 841 days already. I have learn to let go already but its not a crime that i still miss you is it? If i could turn back time, i would turn to the time when i just got into army. I don't mind going through army again if the ending is different from what its is now.

2009 so much things happen. But so much emotion going on, it already engulf all those happy moments. I pledge to have a pleasant 2010 not even dare to wish for a happy year ahead. But i believe what mend for me is for me. What mine is mine those things i am going through now is just a process that make me learn about life!

2010 i want to treasure my love one. Get ready for my degree, make my dance more happening and eventually find a girl that i can spend my life with last but not least PASS MY DRIVING!!!!
Don't set your target too high because if u fail u suffer, thats what i have learn in 2009. Just wish for a simple year. Its a bonus if something special happen=)

well actually i dont really know what to blog about. Just want to let someone know i miss u!
i am really sorry for what happen that we became like this
i am only hope for the hope.
you are always in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment