Wednesday, December 30, 2009

well i guess this might be the last post for 2009 since tomorrow night i won't be at home.

Chatted with you on msn just now. Thinking back how we got together just like how it happened in Taiwan drama.Haha love to see you smile. We have lost contact for so long but you always appear at the right time for me when i'm feeling down. Those sms of encouragement. Wondering now if i am able to see you tomorrow at Vivo for New Year Count Down.

Seriously i hope you are the last person i see in 2009 and first person i had my vision on in 2010.
I know you are preparing for your presentation tomorrow so JIAYOU!
Wonder if you will drop by here.




Alright lets come back to reality.
Today had an awesome session. Being so long since i pop till i can't take it. So tired =(. Hope i level up at least by abit T_T. Few days back so many things happen. All are against my odds =(.
First receive an sms stating that i got outfield exercise on my first day of work. That is not the bad part, the worse is its a 3days OUTFIELD EXERCISE meaning i got to sleep in the uncomfortable NON AIR-CON LAND ROVER in the forest for 2 nights + feeding mosquitoes.FML seriously
Second i need to cut my hair short again =( well not really bad but saying goodbye to my semi long hair....HAIZ....

Haha here comes my NEW YEAR RESOLUTION:
Get an IPHONE
ORD faster come
TAIWAN & JAPAN here i come.
Get my driving license with my first attempt
Get a second hand car
Do better in DANCE
Join more DANCE competition/Cypher/Battle
Succeed in LOVE LIFE =(
Study hard for my degree!!
Meet up with my friends/dance mate/army friends(miss my BMT bunk mate so much)

mm is that too much to ask for in 2010?

NOBODY JUDGE ME
NOBODY PUT DOWN MY PRIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment