Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

Had a great time at Hoobastank Concert yesterday. I went so high after a few songs that i stop taking pictures of them -.-.
Countdown for New year in D'Marquee with Hoobastank. LOL first time counting down with superstar feeling was great.

Whatever happen after that i could say it the worst part of 2010. Decided to buy some Alcohol to stay over the night at Pasir Ris Park. While waiting for Sherry and Lucas i drank a few shots of Jack Danial already. When they came back they say i was damn red. Well it always happen when i drink though. Then i start to swear and spout nonsense, they asked me again if i were okay. Guess what my reply is : " I am fine man i still need to down 1 more shot " boom after that i think i got wasted. Lay on the table stop moving just wanna lie there and rest don't really remember anything happen after that just vividly. Suddenly i woke up and puke. My first 'Satay Sauce' serve to the patch of grass. 30minutes later boom after bowl of 'Satay Sauce' serve again. Only until then i am somehow okay.

See i cant even type properly now. Hangover almost over i guess. But what a way to start my 2010 by swearing at my friends and vomited in front of them and got wasted till they need to send me back. So sorry man.....But who cares its new year right.....Fine now i need to rest. Luckily the cycling session was somehow canceled if not i guess i cant even ride a bike properly.
Sober mode on the first day of 2010. Hope the whole of 2010 will be a good year for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment