Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dance has been a emotional ride for me. BOTH Happy & Sad.

Filled my life with so many impossible into possible.
Filled my emptiness to overwhelming.
Expanded my social circle so much.
Found my love( a passion that is not 三分钟热度 )
Found a special one in my life( being together with you is the best thing i could ever asked for even we parted but i never regret the time we had. Being able to dance with you is also the best moments i had in my 3 years of dancing. I don't think i have another chance but thank you )

NYP Broadway Musical is just 13 days away. I believe all of us will carry off the pressure and drive it into a positive attitude in making this production a good one.

This time coming back to NYP, so much things have happen. I would like to apologise to those people i have offended. Apologise to the choreographer for making comments. And of course this journey back didn't only bring such 'bad' experience for me. I also like to thanks RENE for inviting and making me part of this Production. I never thought that i could dance with so many alumni that i could ever think of like Terrence, Raizan, Brian(yes you again), etc + dancer from my SA batch and all the Foreign Bodies dancer. I believe i have learn a lot from all of you. Being able to get to know so many dancer in this whole musical definitely open up my mind to all different genre of dance.

But not forgetting my SA. Seen so many of my juniors improve and grow. Just like how i was when i was a nobody to someone that has given the opportunity to shine. Getting to know my juniors brings lots of joys. Before coming back to SA, i was kind of worried that the seniors won't be able to live up to impart they skills to the juniors. But credit to the seniors, i have seen you all grow to a point its beyond my expectation. But never stop improving!! Keep going as there is no destination in dance.

13 more days. I am definitely excited. The costumes are great & the dancers are DOPE! We will rock the stage on 5&6th FEB!
Lets do this together because:
| This is what we breathe, live, eat, sleep, love & believe! DANCE! |

No comments:

Post a Comment