Tuesday, January 19, 2010

haiz was so bored=(
facebook can't use because i don't know why so damn bloody lag that it couldn't load=(

Well i been thinking about you on my train ride back from camp.
i got no idea why. Well i wish i know.
Flash back moments...

Maybe i am missing you. I don't know already.
Cant really spell out my own emotion.
I get cranky recently i don't why.
Have i changed?
Army is finishing soon shouldn't i be tuning back to civilian mode and behave how i am suppose to?
i envy some people. able to share about their life/love/anything.

But i cant share. Because who can i share with plus keeping it a secret?
i've been holding on to that something for so damn long.
mm guess being cranky is due to keeping everything inside me so tightly.
i always advise my buddy.i am always giving advise
but why am i not even listening to my own advise?

People that are close to me has distance from me already. I lost a lot my bond after __________(fill in the sentence)
now i see how much part u played in my life.
took away so much of me.
I am hollow now.
I don't mind though, i never regret for loving you.

blah blah blah blah.....
don't know how to carry on already....

Listening to : Lady Sovereign - Random

No comments:

Post a Comment