Monday, February 22, 2010

Didnt expect myself to blog so soon.

Have to survive on maggie for this week i guess. Pretty much spend my allowance for this week.
Fucking sway!
This is how everything happen.
Every morning i usually wash up, eat breakfast and finally take my hp/wallet/keys then leave home.
But today, this morning the routine sort of change a bit because after washing up and breakfast, my mum open the door for me. But had the thinking that i already put my hp/wallet+key in my pocket and left happily.
Little did i realise until i reach my camp that my bunch of keys at home because my office keys is with my personal key. Knowing that my parents already left for the airport i was just trying my luck. I called them to see if by chance they haven leave home so that they can pass the house keys to my neighbour but yea my parents already left!
After that i tried to contact those people that had my house keys. erm the right word is USED TO HAVE because none of those people i contacted had my keys. I contacted HF/Aunt/Uncle T_T.

Fine. i was so fucking pissed off with myself that i took half day off(yea wasted half day off too) to go back and call the locksmith. Waited for 30mins he arrive. Took him about 20mins to open my door. I was super grateful as i do not like to trouble my friends or relative by staying at their place till my folks get back. But guess what, just realise locksmith is like the best job. Because 20mins cost $70!!! I guess i should quit popping and go back to locking!(trying to be lame -.-).
$70 just to open the fucking door ( sorry mind my language =(( super moody ).

So summary i entered my OWN house paying $70 as a entrance fee. Slightly cheaper than resort world so i am fucking gonna make my place as comfy as RESORT WORLD!!!
FML

No comments:

Post a Comment