Sunday, February 21, 2010

Life is only fun when u try something new and moving on to more stuff.

I shall move on and not stay stagnant.

Alright shall blog a bit of my life since i can see a peck of dust already on my blog.

Yesterday was Floor The Love 2010 Battle. It was definitely an eye opener for me. My first popping battle. Still very fresh and i am super nervous as there are too MANY pro and experience dancer out there. Me and justin is the first to kick off the popping category. I wouldnt say we have done well or at least for me =((some people say our set was good/ok/not bad but Ben said its Bad....Well take it as a learning experience. We will sure grow and level up.

Absorb so much stuff yesterday till my brain is calling for help. So many new stuff to leech from. I think dance scene in LION CITY is growing very fast and is exciting to watch that everyone was screaming and support every SG team in sync. The feeling was exceptionally great. But what make me so want to join this competition other than exposure is the guest competitor/guest DJ & guest judge.

We have been always watching those korean dancing/competing on youtube. But being there yesterday and watching them freestyle LIVE, BOOMZ. All of us was speechless i believe. 1G waacking is so sick and you can even feel her AURA when you battle her, even myself as spectator i would have pee in my pants if i saw her expression (FIERCE). And the popper from Vietnam, what can i say other than DOPE/SWAG? their iso is sick and one of the guy tutting is as sick as hell! And not to forget Boogaloo KIN aka KIN, he is a damn humorous judge. Even being the judging panel, he can still smile, dance etc trying to calm us down. I think he is like the best judge ever!Last but not least DJ MULDER!!!he own the crowd with his music. FUCKING SICK!!!!if you are a dancer and you dont know who is he, go and die now ( jk ). There are so many things i could say about yesterday but its impossible for me to type it all out. LOL more than 10hours in that studio constantly seeing new stuff. I think i already set myself to join Floor the Love 2011 already! At first i thought the tickets for this FTL is so expensive that its not worth coming to watch but i was damn bloody wrong. For those that missed it, suck to be you =P...haha

Enough of FTL. Today sunday sadly i had to go out to repair my phone at vivo city because the speaker exploded.-.-

Have you ever been so confident about heading to somewhere that you thought that shop was there but eventually when u reach you still think you didnt go to the wrong place? Damn embarrassing can. Yes it happened to me and i am not going say what happen.LOL spoil my reputation =(.

mm btw what is the worst pick up line? erm hello =D erm its raining heavily now where do you stay you mind if i walk you home since i have an umbrella =( EPIC FAIL can.

No comments:

Post a Comment