Saturday, March 13, 2010

hihi everyone.

Just here to pen down what i am feeling right now.

mm i think i finally found the direction of my life. Going to apply for Degree in Accountacy soon.
Thats the plan i have after i ORD. Well its not tough to think about what to do after army like how any other people said.

I have been thinking back. So much things happen there are still things that i cant let go and some things are already history=)

Every once in a while i will think of you. But thats not important because watching you being happy, its more than i can ever ask for. Waiting for you is always the option but NOT the only options ya?

Army is finishing soon. Last monday till wednesday that outfield hopefully is my last exercise already. I am sick and tired staying in forested area. This coming guard duty i am also hoping that its the last so i can have a quiet/smooth sailing life before i ORD. I will definitely miss those time i had in camp. So many people i have met in camp good and not so good friends.HAHA. Seeing people ORD and waiting for ORD. I guess after army we will still see each other in SIM ba...LOL...

Recently doesnt really have enough rest. Dance rehearsal for Danz People Recital shag and the recent practise make my knee super chui. Even though i am dancing lesser than usual now but i just realise this whole week of march is super cramp for me. No choice i gave up the thought of joining SDD,SBDC and concentrate on Recital and Lockdown. Plus i got driving lesson to attend as my TP is coming nearer and UNI APPLICATION. OMG so many things happen in this week-.-.

What to do??mm i know this post is so random that the event i mention doesnt flow but damn this is how i am feeling now in my heart. MESSED UP @@ =((

Need to find more time to chill and relax and do more constructive things.
I NEED A GF! jk -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment