Monday, March 15, 2010

Used to see my world in color girl
When you left me it's like my world turned gray
Turn my winter into summer girl
Why won't you help me turn night to day
I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't think at all
Honestly it feels like I ain't living no more
Can't say no more, can't see no more

Baby that's why it feels like
Losing you is like somebody just turned all the lights off
Won't somebody, anybody
Please just turn the lights on

Always had this feeling. K stop whining. But this song somehow explain how i feel.

Saturday was LOCKDOWN VOL4.
Mm didnt get a good result but i am satisfied. At least i got a taste of how its like to Battle. Taken down alot of note from AGA and BOUI. One very important point i believe is everyone's mistake. All of us just rememeber and memorise the song. Thus we lose the feel and connection to the song and we cant dance it to the fullest because we are anticipating. Memorise SONG is stupid quoted by AGA. Thinking about what he say, i thinks its very true. Because our musicality is of a certain standard already, we lost the mindset of dancing with the song. Always remember DANCE AND MUSIC are as 1. Thanks AGA and BOUI for letting us know this very important mistake =) I believe every locker present will agree to this point and its a great learning experience for us.
YES MADE SO MANY NEW FRIENDS. YES I WILL GO KL AND FIND U GUYS FOR SURE!

Sunday was Workshop conducted by AGA and BOUI.
Its been damn long since i sweat while dancing to the point that my hair is all WET. The 2 hour workshop extend to 2.5 hour. Learn about 6 eights of choreo? Very challenging as the song was very fast but its all the fundamentals or locking. Yes its like a drilling session. I was very tiring but FUN. All of us benefitted from the class so much that we kept talking about it after the class.
But bad news is both my knee = CHUI-ED! =(( i had to put on my knee guard to go to camp because i cant walk =((

No comments:

Post a Comment