Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hi back again.
Clear alot of things in my mind.

Being honest really help lighten the burden a human can carry.
With lesser burden means lesser things to worry about.
But 1 thing never change. My feelings, promise and i will still wait for you.

Everybody is like asking me why my msn pm always have this I MISS YOU.
Because truly i am still missing you.
But i dont want you to feel awkward so i believe caring and showing concern quietly is better for both of us.
Days are counting and i am still waiting. This is something i do not want to give up.
I will wait and wait =)
Have been listening to my all time favourite Cant Help But Wait.
I didnt really realise the meaning of the song until yesterday where i felt the song is totally depicting my emotion and my feelings.
Well at least i can still see you somehow or rather.
Dont wish to ask for more now. Just want you to be happy

And btw watch Bounty Hunter with buddy =).
The movie was alright so so nothing much.
But we ate alot -.-
The moment we met, we have been eating till we go on seperate way -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment