Saturday, May 8, 2010

mm not much people drop by here anymore
maybe i should stop blogging -.-

Well anyway 7th May is my ORD! But the fact is i am not really excited about, well less excited than my camp mates i dont know why.
But ORD means i get to see my IC like finally =) and can start my havoc hair again.
Had dinner with Si Hao and Yan Shi, a mini celebration la.
But the funny thing is what happen after the dinner. Yan Shi had this priceless expression "Oi this one how ar?" that cause me and Si hao to LOL super crazily at Jurong Point.
But its confidential so no sharing of details.HAHA

After dinner i went to a salon to get my hair done.
Yes done i mean : Cut the design i want + dye my hair!
Finally i am a civilian now~MR CHIA JING WEI and no more EH CHIA AR.... -.-

well boring ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment