Monday, June 21, 2010

Haiz was waken by a phone call today.
Usually i will wake up feeling damn pissed being disrupted from my sleep.
But i woke up with a scare!

It was Dad. He told me that Malaysia Army send me a letter demanding me to enlist by this Saturday.
Feel fucking lost now. Need to do so many paperwork in MALAY somemore!
Plus if you guys know me, i am simply a Malaysian that know nutz about Malay.
Plus after submitting those require document, i am not even sure if they would permit my deferment.

Today might be the last day to enjoy myself =(.
Tomorrow need to go back JB to settle the deferment.
Totally lost and dont know what to do. No one can help me!
Who can help me feel better =(
Because by missing this enlistment, it might jeopardize my renouncing of my citizenship before i can convert to Singaporean.
Another route is that they don't permit my deferment and i need to serve that 3 months. Meaning i would missed school, Jay Chou Concert, so many fucking things!

I dont understand why i get so emotional when i hear about this news!
Going to break down soon.
I need hugs and lots of them =( haiz
if you guys drop by and happen to comment LOL,YOU ARE FUCKED etc, i am telling u i am ignoring u and it doesnt help.
CONSTRUCTIVE PLS!


T_T
@_@
;_:

No comments:

Post a Comment