Friday, June 25, 2010

I am off the hook for now everybody =)
Malaysia army has approve my deferment due to my studies
Which means, tomorrow i do not need to enlist =)
Yea-ness.

Well load is definitely off my shoulder and i feel much more secure and delighted!
Don't really have anything to blog about this days.

Mm today by right i am suppose to meet Terence to go *Scape Zone X for an event.
But WTF early in the morning the raining was so big that both of us decided not to go, WASTED =(
Well whatever la i also not that gien peng!

Blah Blah Blah
Holland and Japan made it to the Top 16 of World Cup =) Yes!
Both display a highly rated performance.
Robben, the talisman for Holland, the moment he was being substituted into the game, u know something is going to happen =D.
As for Japan, the pride of Asia. Scoring twice with Freekick. Both the Freekicks were well executed and my jaw simply dropped!I bet they have been practicing so much with the Ball since everyone say the ball is hard to control and all!

Well dont know what to blog about anymore.

mm well i miss you =D

No comments:

Post a Comment