Monday, June 28, 2010

*** are something that i can't live without
Or so i guess

I am bad at describing how i feel but thats me
I am just not someone that will let anyone know how i feel
Because if you are my friend for long enough, i guess more or less you know what i am stressing about.

People love to cry over spill milk/some thing that they can never get.
Well i don't really cry over such thing.
I just keep all the emotion to myself.
I guess nobody know what i am feeling now though.

Blah blah blah, another entry that doesn't make sense.

You are the air i breathe
You are the song that i dance to
You are the food i eat
You are the water i drink
You are the bed i can lie on comfortably
You are the one and only
You are the special one

Hung on a loose string
But i guess the string won't tighten up
Meaning i know i am going to fall
So i guess i need so mental preparation

But come to think about, *** is always there when such things happen to me.
So what can i infer? Since *** like to always go against me, why don't just don't bother me? Inflicting pain to other people's life is what you do?
I don't really care if you don't care what people think about you but its plain selfish!
There is no right/wrong expressing how you feel but please be STREET SMART.
You need to have EQ more than IQ now in this society

I hate it when people try to be friendly with me
If you like me, be friend me
If you hate me, don't come to me
simple!

Anyway people don't ask who am i writing or start thinking is it me, is it me (even if you never -.- )
Its just a post of how i feel.
If you were to be so sensitive, means you feel guilty.
I don't like to make people feel guilty
so no worries if you are my friend somehow or rather people that i acknowledge you as friends don't need to feel guilty =D

I didn't smile more than i use to lately. Too much things bothering me.
Even in front of my friends. I don't know if people that i hung out with, realize.
Now i don't even know if i am wearing a mask myself.
Super sad case.

Side track
Lets count when was the last time i dance?OMG FREAKING LONG AGO CAN
15June was the last time i dance. 2weeks without dancing!
I am definitely not doing well @.@
Feel like my body is so weak =(

Listening to: Busy Signal - Tic Tic Toc ^.^v

No comments:

Post a Comment