Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hi everyone i am back again!

Wow i am surprise by those people that pm-ed me on msn asking me if i am alright
didn't expect those concern came out from you guys. =D

okok thanks a lot guys =)

I realize something. No matter how hard i wish to get into/out of a relationship, it takes two hands to clap. Its not 1 sided decision.
So i thinking about it, i should draw a limit of my expression i guess?
None shall be the one always giving and none shall always be the one receiving.
Now i need to set my mind in a right mood~
Fingers cross and pray everything works.

End of part 1....



Mm tml is HOLLAND vs BRAZIL match just like a preview of how the FINALS match up is like. And of course Uruguay vs Ghana.
Will be watching with some of my bros i think, hopefully. Still finding place to chill and watch.
Pub will be crowded i guess~
********Thinking of a location now!

No comments:

Post a Comment