Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hi here to blog again!

Going to blog about SwaggOut 2.
Initially I dont have the idea to go for Swaggout because the classes are really expensive
even though it might be the one and only chance to learn from Kyle Hanagami/Ellen Kim/Lyle Beniga.

After much persuading by Kevin, I finally made my decision to go. So now i still owe him the money for the workshop =x. Going to pay him tonight!

Yesterday was the workshop. All of us were like waiting in the studio for their arrival. Could tell for that time all of us were like FAN BOY/GIRL!

At about 3pm, all 3 arrive together. Yes all of us scream and clap like we saw some Hollywood star. Well they truly are Superstar!!!!
mm quoted by Kevin:"If you dont know who these 3 instructor are, i seriously need to re-consider our friendship!"
LAWL!

Finally the class started! Feel so excited to be able to dance beside Kyle and Ellen while attending Lyle's class!
His class is dope TTM! The steps are so freaking hard and intricate!Yet He is doing it so easily and relax.
I guess thats the standard/gap between Singapore and US dancer!
I dont need to talk so much about his class because YouTube have too much of his DOPENESS video!
After the class, went to all 3 of them to take picture like a Fan Boy >.
Kyle is damn cute OMG! =x
Ellen is damn hot when she dance!OMG why didnt i know her dopeness until yesterday -.-
Lyle gave us all the same feeling! He is not Human because human cant dance like that HE IS LIKE GOD!!!!! Because those people that attend the afternoon class like myself already said that the choreo was HARD! And some of my friends said the evening class was like 10 times harder than the afternoon class OMFG! you must be kidding me o.O!

Manage to talk to Lyle abit after the class. HAHAH!He said that i did well and he was like spotting me all along in the class and taking notice of me!OMG =DDD
Had a mini conversation with Kyle too!!!ROAR!!!!!!!!!

I guess yesterday was my best dance life ever!!
But fret not, i am going HILTY AND BOSCH's JIN's class!!!!!
Omg my life have been more and more exciting with all the dope superstar dancer!!!!
Still suffering from POST SWAGGOUT SYNDROME!!!
ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment