Thursday, June 10, 2010

Start i would like to say Dance really is the expression of emotion!

Today i was feeling damn down. Not going to elaborate what happen. Was feeling kind of eMo heading for dance class today.
But after the class i felt a load off my shoulder some how.
Its like i have thrown all my emotion to the dance and i felt better!
Wonder its that the reason why i am starting to like LA/Lyrical Hiphop more and more.
Realizing i haven really been doing Jazz/Popping/Locking lately.
LA/Lyrical Hiphop FTW.
Today dance class we dance to Alicia Key - This Bed.....
so much feeling into the song BUT, i cant catch the timing for the choreo ( erm i dont think everybody attended the class got the timing too )
Its ok just a trial class. Tomorrow is going for another LA/Lyrical Hiphop class again! yes ah!

anyway just to clear things up. If you thinking stirring things up can affect me, i can only say its wrong! Even if i were to be brought down, its just a matter of how fast i recover. I dislike people that backstab/flame/utter rubbish. Its not the first time i have experience this feeling. Well of course, with so much similar case going on, recovering isnt an issue at all. =D cheers

Mm after my supper, coincidentally met Zee,YS and friends. Well what do we talk about when we always see each other? DANCE is our only common topic with neverending conversation! The moment Zee talk to me about Open House, i can sense the persuading AURA already!!! Then was telling each other hows our own dance, so on and so forth!
Well although i seldom meet yous after i graduate from NYP, Zee and YS have always been a great mentor! They always ask the right question and give constructive solution.
YS to you, just by questioning my confidence you might think its a simple question!
But it strikes me like a deadly venom to my head.
Come to think about it, i think i have lost all my confidence about 1 year back! When everything was once so chaotic! Until now, i haven even recover abit from those setback! But your question today seriously struck me thinking! Since when i have been so defensive?

After today, i think i should really reflect! I need to get back those confidence!!!!!
alright ciaos~need to go to my cupboard to find my confident liao! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment