Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hi everyone i am back like finally

Sorry to let dust collect here.
*sweep away a pack of dust*

Alright shall begin proper entry =)

Its been a very tiring 2 weeks for me.
Rehearsal everyday for YOG in Nyp.
Sourcing for costume for performance.( seriously when did i ever have problem looking for costume? Only THIS )

Alright shall skip and short cut everything =p lazy to type out.
YOG was a success=)
I enjoyed every single moment of it. Although i did complain alot at the start but
when i saw the torch bearer ran pass me with the torch, its so heartwarming and making every thing worth while!

And we rock the house down by performing Let's Get Loud, back up dancer for Shikin. Haha i never under-rehearse before and thanks to YOG its my first time too. Imagine the show is on Saturday, only until Thursday i learnt the steps! Outstanding!!!
So many things to pen down about YOG in nyp but i guess picture speak louder than words. Photos are uploaded to my facebook profile! friends can check it out!

This YOG in Nyp, gave me alot of things!! Friendship!! Experience!! and whole lot more. Made so much bond!!!

Well after that is National Day.
But seriously is anyone feeling it?
Not me definitely. Because YOG is so overwhelming!
BUT still its my First NATIONAL DAY as a SINGAPOREAN!
Suppose to celebrate with Phoebe, Treasa and Sharlene
but something happen then ended up being Bro and Sis outing!
Guess what we manage to get up to the Sky Park to view the fireworks for free =D
(Sky park YES ITS THE ROOF OF MARINA BAY SAND)
Although other people pay to go up, its still crowded because its the first hand experience to view fireworks at level 57. Fireworks blooms like flower in the sky right infront of you.

Took so many pictures with my SIS. Well same old thing, pictures are up on facebook do check them out!
Finally 3 of out stomach were growling like hell.
We went to cafe cartel for dinner.
Funny moments!!!inside joke =D
Anything i am a man of few words i shall stop here and continue to think of what to do =p





Anyway one a side note, i finally said it out and i really think i let go already. Told SIS(s) about it.
Finally i can let go that special someone.
Because i have seen him.
Somehow he gave me the feeling that he will be your last
and i also believe that he is the one that will be able to take good care of you.
More mature and stable!
But that doesn't mean you don't hold a special place in my heart and that is not true. You will forever be that special someone that i hold dear to!
I believe that time you told me that even after we parted i still hold a place in your heart.
I don't need a special place in your heart. I just hope at least you can spare a small corner for me knowing that i still care!
I know you don't come to my blog but just want to tell you....
Finally after 1 year i moved on....
Stay happy always!!!!!

I still remember our first song!
Eillot Yamin - Wait for you
That song will always belong to you and nobody else...
█ █▀█▀█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ █▄█

No comments:

Post a Comment