Tuesday, September 21, 2010

*blow...
fuyoooo a pack of dust~~~

Sorry for not updating my blog as often~

Have been very busy with school and DANCE especially.
For the pass few weeks, I have been dancing everyday..seriously omg.
Yes everyday means Monday to Sunday....

But finally the first round of competition has ended and crew training is not that intensive until nearing Semi Finals....

This friday mark the end of test. After that means its exam....
Omg before that at least i can take a small break....

Recently have been very close to IMP7CT.
It seems like i am the old fart of the crew sharing my boring experience.
Leading my juniors through this competition.
But my intention is of course not to bring them out to gain experience!
My target is to win!!!! I believe we got the potential to do it!



Alright enough of sharing my LOVE for IMP7CT.
Haha...

Well i guess i sick and tired of being single.
But i don't know what i should do.
Seriously i think i already lose touch of relationship.
What and how its should go/be.
Or am i not ready?
mm i always wish i could be together with someone that share the same passion.
But seems tough....
But i always hope i could/able to take care of that someone
and not make any more silly mistake that i use to make.

But i don't know how to take the first step.
=( sad seal!!
Well or am i gonna wait until the time is right?
Despite being single for so long and long for a relationship,
My dance-mates has never fail to take lonesome out of my life =)




If i had the chance i would like you to know how much i want to be with you =D

No comments:

Post a Comment