Sunday, September 5, 2010

Realize its been so long since i last blogged~

Nothing much...
Same old shit~!
Dance, school and dinner with friends...

Dance is always the same tired...
But its my passion~
The flame that make me keep on moving~!

School~hai shit!
After 2years in Army, basically i totally lost touch of studies...
School started so long already but i don't think i am use to it yet...FML

Dinner/Gathering with friends are like the better things that i have done recently...
I mean relax...crap what is wrong with my english~!
Being around with wonderful friends is awesome~!!!

I need a break~!!Seriously i cant wait for this semester to end
DEC hopefully i can go overseas!!!Be it with friends/family...
If not i guess i would be going KL alone~!!!
Miss those MALAYSIA BOLEH GANG!!!! LOL
Never dance with them before!If its gonna happen i bet it will be fun!!!

Alright anyway i really lost touch of how to blog an entry filled with my daily lifes...
Thus i guess i shall end here~
Just to let you guys know that i am still alive and struggling ( not kicking ) LOL


I guess sometime its just alright to cry with or without reason!
I just feel like it i don't know why...
So i just did!!!
I guess i am just emotionally weak~!
FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment